- Your Market Share
- How To Better Deliver Your Presentation
- Overcoming Your Prospect’s Fears
- Words and Phrases
- The First 20 Seconds Of Your Call
- Effective Probing
- The Bridge that Leads To Your Selling Step
- Effective Selling
- Effective Trial Close Techniques
- Overcoming Objections
- The Close
- Post Close
- How To Confirm, Verify and Pass Calls
- The Secretarial Screen
- Keys To Listening
- For Your Information
- Let’s Role Play!
About the Trainer
Kathy Sisk, founder and president of Kathy Sisk Enterprises, Inc. has been actively involved in the call center industry for more than 40 years. Today she is a world-renowned trainer, speaker, consultant and published author and considered one of the most sought after in her field. Kathy is a “master strategist” when it comes to call center solutions by providing the most advanced and informative solutions from her hands on experiences throughout her successful career.
Kathy has developed her own curriculum for Inbound and Outbound call handling. Kathy uses a unique 12 Step Platform designed to help agents get through a call with ease and confidence that achieves optimum results. Kathy’s published manuals and books are sold worldwide and used by many fortune 100 to 1000 companies globally.
Since the mid 70’s, Kathy has spent most of her time helping call centers to set up their operations, recruit the right people and to train call center agents and managers in proper call handling skills, management practices, accent reduction and American culture. This dedication has made Kathy a household name in the industry and has increased her clients ROI.
One of Kathy’s business objectives is to continue to provide the most advanced training programs and call center solutions globally. Her long-term goal is to contribute her successes into markets where access to her knowledge and expertise is not as accessible. That is why Kathy was delighted to develop her e-learning training platform where students from any country will have superior training at a cost they can afford.
- Students learn effective call handling techniques
- Improves sales ability
- Improving ability to handle most calls in any situation.
- Increases student’s confidence
- Communication is more positive
- Reduces burnout
- Improved Management and Leadership
- Improved recruiting, coaching & assessing
- Students learn at their own pace
- Interactive testing ensures student’s are learning
- Training and Accreditation by Kathy Sisk Enterprises, Inc.
- Low cost enrollment
Each course is a standalone module, students can select the modules they have an interest in or learn all 17 modules to get the full training for sales outbound call handling.
For More Details, Contact Kathy email@example.com